Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Welcome And The Universal Appeal of Meditation and Spirituality
- What Is Meditation
- What Is Spirituality
- Let’s Talk About Religion and Faith
- The Benefits of Regular Meditation
- How Anyone Can Benefit From Living A More Spiritual Life
- An Introduction To Breathing Meditation
- Develop Your Spiritual Side With 30 Minutes Of Morning Reading
- Consider Finding A Spiritual Adviser
- Why You Should Make Meditation Part Of Your Morning Routine
- Finding Spirituality Through Meditation
- The Long Term Benefits Of Daily Meditation Practice
- Using Yoga To Tap Into Your Spiritual Side
- How Mindful Meditation Can Calm Anxiety
- Combat The Negative Effects Of Stress Through Spiritual Practices and Meditation
- Defining Your Own Spirituality
- Using Apps To Meditate More
- Finding A Group Of Like Minded Spiritual People
- Can Meditation Boost Your Immune System?
- Spiritual Practice Can Help Answer Those Big Questions
- A Short Meditation Will Boost Your Focus
- What Is Spiritual Intelligence?
- Growing Self-Acceptance Through Meditation
- Honoring Your Spiritual Heritage
- Strengthen Healthy Habits Through Mindfulness Meditation
- 3 Ways To Practice Guided Meditation
- Finding Peace Of Mind Through A More Spiritual Life
- Take Control Of Your Emotions Through Daily Meditation
- Putting It All Together: How Spiritual Meditation Or Prayer Can Help You In Everyday Life
I’ve introduced to the two most significant components of many people’s spirituality. These are meditation and prayer. These practices, as we just discussed, offer you a ton of benefits. We looked at the differences between religion and spirituality. You can be a spiritual person who embraces mindful pursuit of purpose in life, but who doesn’t follow a formal religion.
Throughout these past weeks, we’ve looked at the scientific ways in which meditation can enhance your life. You learned that there are significant ways in various aspects of daily living that can be improved simply through spending a few minutes each day in focused thought. Spiritual heritage and spiritual intelligence are two related topics you may not have been familiar with prior to the beginning of our journey. Spiritual heritage is made up of the history and rituals of your spirituality. Your spiritual intelligence refers to the way in which you make meaning in your life.
I gave you some examples of ways to actually practice the various types of meditation. We looked at the different kinds of meditation, so you’ll be able to choose which might fit best into your life and your philosophy. You learned that even a minute or less of focused thought can have a significant impact on your stress levels, concentration or anxiety.
What has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? Those are the posts that you want to come back to again and again.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly how this simple 30 day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better. What positive experiences have you had as a result of our time together?
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed taking this journey with you. I hope you feel you’ve learned enough to begin your own path toward spirituality and self-growth. I wish you the very best on your way!